COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND COPYRIGHT PROTECTION POLICY
Predict is committed to protecting the intellectual property rights of third parties.
Please find below the instructions to submit a copyright infringement notification.
Your request must include the following information:
• Valid contact information for you or a representative authorized to act on your behalf
You need to provide information that will allow us and the uploaders of any sets, classes, folders, or other removed content to contact you regarding the complaint. In general, contact information must include:
– Full legal name (a first and last name, not a company name)
– Email address
– Physical address
– Telephone numer
• A description of the work being infringed
You must clearly and completely describe the copyrighted content you are seeking to protect. If multiple copyrighted works are covered in the complaint, the law allows you to include a representative list of such works.
• Each allegedly infringing piece of content’s specific URL
You should always include the specific URL of the content believed to infringe on your copyright(s). General information about the content, such as a search term or username, is usually not sufficient unless also accompanied by a detailed explanation that allows us to identify the content in question clearly and unambiguously (e.g., a statement that all public content created by the user is infringing)
In general, however, submissions should identify content via a specific URL in the following format:
• You must agree to and/or include the following statements:
– “I have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
– “The information in this notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, I am the owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
• The request must include your signature:
Complete complaints require your physical or electronic signature or the signature of a representative authorized to act on your behalf.
You can submit your DMCA notice by email to [email protected] or by mail to:
Predict sp. Z o.o.
Attention: Copyright infringement
Wrocław 51-628 Poland
Predict has developed and maintains a policy to terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
In addition, please note that Predict may send your original notice to the alleged infringer or, if we have reason to suspect the validity of your complaint, to the rights holder.